Coral Magnesium is an important product, especially for the cardiovascular system. It is a leading activator of the neuromuscular stimulation. The product strengthens the energy potential of the heart muscle, ensuring a stable heart rhythm and regulating the integrity of the blood vessels.
Benefits of Coral Magnesium
- Supports cardiovascular system function and vascular health; is of major importance for musculoskeletal systems and is especially beneficial for bone tissue strength.
- Normalizes enzyme synthesis, the metabolism of proteins, lipids and nucleic acids.
- Stimulates the production of ATP and is especially recommended for increasing endurance of physical and nervous stress.
- Has a strong diuretic effect that contributes to the fast relieving of edema of different nature.
- Promotes normal function of the immune system.
The action of the active ingredients
Magnesium is one of the most common chemical elements in the world. It is found in animals and plants such as some types of sea weeds. In humans, the largest amounts of magnesium are found in bone tissue, a third in the muscles and the rest in body fluids. Vegetarian food is especially rich in magnesium: legumes and cereals, spinach, salads, and nuts. Water is also an important source of magnesium and the harder the water the more magnesium it contains. Regions with soft water usually have a high incidence of hypomagnesemia (low magnesium content in the blood serum).
An adequate level of magnesium in the body supplies vital processes with energy; keeps the muscles smooth (blood vessels, bowel, gallbladder, and
bladder etc.) and toned. Magnesium stimulates generation of protein, regulates the storage and release of ATP, and reduces stimulation in nerve cells. Magnesium is also known for its anti-stress properties: a person who has enough magnesium in their blood will have a positive mental attitude.
In traditional medicine, magnesium valued first of all as an antihypertensive, antiarrhythmic agent. Often cardiac arrhythmia results from magnesium deficiency and the condition can stabilize by having the person take some extra magnesium. Magnesium also plays an important role in helping the heart work properly, regulating the balance of sodium and calcium in the heart cells, decreasing myocardial contractibility and stimulation, reducing the heart rate and through that – the heart’s need for oxygen. In addition, it has beneficial effects on blood vessels, increasing their lumen and stimulating coronary blood flow.
Magnesium helps regulate blood clotting, maintains healthy blood vessels, and prevents the formation of cholesterol plaques.
Magnesium strengthens the immune system and helps the body recover after exercise.
Magnesium (as taurate and glycinate) 150 mg, other ingredients.
How to use
Take two capsules twice a day with a meal.
How to buy a Coral Magnesium?
Acquisition of products is possible using a special discount card.
Registration of discount card
Please carefully read the terms of registration using the referral link:
- Clicking this link, you confirm your desire to join Coral Club in Aiga Finstere’s structure, who becomes your consultant/sponsor;
- By clicking on this link, you confirm your desire to receive information about the company’s products, the concept of health of its application and the principles of the company’s work in English.
After registration, you receive the number of the discount card, which will give you a 20% discount (for an unlimited period of time) for all products, purchasing in one of the Coral Club stores or on the Internet.
You can contact us, if you have any questions.