The body is a natural fortress against the influence of foreign agents. For example, the immune system prevents viruses and bacteria from entering the body, and our skin protects us from UV rays, temperature fluctuations and physical damage. There is also a protective barrier in the gastrointestinal tract. A mucous membrane only 1.5 mm thick, which plays a crucial role in digestive tract functions.
The gastrointestinal mucosa protects the digestive tract from damage:
- chemical – high acidity foods;
- mechanical – coarse, dry, poorly chewed food;
- thermal – food that is too hot.
The gastrointestinal mucosa thwarts pathogenic bacteria:
- helps distinguish them from healthy bacteria and sends signals to the immune system for a timely response;
- defends against many pathogenic bacteria.
The gastrointestinal mucosa participates in the digestive process:
- secretes digestive juices in the stomach;
- and intestines to soften and break down food plays a central role in nutrient absorption, facilitating their transport from food directly into the circulatory system. Here they are distributed throughout the body, keeping it healthy and functioning properly.
The health of the mucous membrane directly affects GI tract comfort. If its integrity is compromised, we may experience unpleasant symptoms, such as: heartburn, bloating, reflux, nausea, flatulence, belching, that heavy feeling, sour taste in the mouth, frequent bowel movements.
Damage to the mucosa can also lead to the development of functional disorders – including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Potential causes of GI mucosal disruption:
- unbalanced diet with an excess of spicy and fatty foods;
- stress, especially chronic stress;
- smoking and alcohol;
- frequently taking certain medications (such as NSAIDs, aspirin);
- untreated chronic inflammatory gastrointestinal diseases (such as gastritis, colitis, esophagitis, gluten intolerance);
- microfloral imbalance.
We cannot completely eliminate the influence of these factors. But we can take good care of our gastrointestinal health in order to improve our well-being.
Ginerra – plant complex based on the patented ingredient Mucosave® FG, L-glutamine and licorice root extract. Soothes, restores and protects stomach and intestinal mucous membranes.
Benefits of Ginerra
- Comprehensive gastrointestinal health support, providing added digestive comfort;
- Gentle restoration of gut barrier to offer added protection to stomach and intestinal mucous membranes;
- Composition based on herbal ingredients and phytonutrients, including the patented ingredient Mucosave® ;
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Ginerra can help:
- protect and restore gastric mucosa;
- aid digestive comfort following meals;
- support digestion and nutrient absorption;
- provide added immune system support.
Gierra is for adults who are bothered by at least one of the following issues after eating:
- occasional bloating;
- some flatulence;
- that heavy gut feeling;
- sour taste in the mouth;
- changes in the frequency of bowel movements.
In addition, the product is recommended for those who:
- want to protect themselves from exacerbated, seasonal, chronic, gastrointestinal effects;
- have poor stress-induced eating habits;
- have unhealthy dietary habits;
- do not get enough fiber in their diet and who lack variety or balance in their diets.
The action of the active ingredients
The patented ingredient Mucosave®
The synergy of two plant extracts:
- Opuntia cladodia extract: Encapsulates and promotes gastrointestinal tract mucous membrane regeneration;
- Olive leaf extract: Calms and has a soothing effect on gastrointestinal mucosa.
Opuntia indica and olive trees used to create Mucosave® FG are grown in the hot Sicilian climate. Both plants are traditionally used here to relieve GI discomfort:
- A limited amount of research has shown that the juicy pulp of optuntia stems, rich in polysaccharides, may help with heartburn, acidity, and stomach pain, although further research may be needed;
- Olive leaves, which are bitter to taste, contain polyphenols that support cleansing of the body and removal of undesirable waste, such as certain toxins.
This unique combination is specifically designed to heal the mucous membranes of the stomach and intestines and counteract the main symptoms caused by gastrointestinal disorders. Prickly pear and olive trees are grown in the most suitable, hottest climate on the Mediterranean, in Sicily, and are its typical representatives.
Olive leaf extract is used as an anti-inflammatory, healing, emollient and to accelerate the elimination of toxins. Mucosave® has a dual action: protecting the mucous membranes (mucoadhesive) due to the polysaccharides of Indian opuntia and soothing and calming due to polyphenols from olive leaves.
L-glutamine from corn
A nonessential amino acid, that is a conditionally essential amino acid (necessary) in times of stress. L-glutamine is an important building block for gastrointestinal mucosa and helps:
- maintains MUCOSAL integrity, improves intestinal barrier function and protects against unwanted toxins entering the digestive system
- restore intestinal microbiotal balance
L-glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid that is one of the most important nutrients for gastrointestinal and mucosal health. It comes from food, in addition, the human body is able to produce this substance independently from other amino acids, but the amount obtained may be insufficient in case of stress, physical exertion, trauma, surgery, GI diseases, diets with limited L-glutamine content.
L-glutamine plays an important role for gastrointestinal health: it is one of the sources of energy for stomach cells and affects its contractile function, adequate secretion of gastric juice, and the digestion process in general. In addition, L-glutamine helps to strengthen the barrier function of the gastric mucosa. In the small intestine, enterocytes, the cells that line its inner surface, are responsible for absorption of nutrients and produce mucus, use L-glutamine as a source of energy for their vital activity and as a building material to repair and strengthen their structure. Thus, L-glutamine helps protect the intestinal wall from damage and inflammation and promotes normal digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Licorice root extract
It is one of the most ancient plants known for its medicinal properties. People in China, India, Egypt, and Tibet have used licorice to support the health of the gastrointestinal tract, skin, liver, kidneys, and heart.
- is rich in flavonoids, which help restore and protect gastrointestinal mucosa;
- contains natural substances with moisturizing and lubricating mucosal effects.
Flavonoids of licorice root can have a protective effect on the intestinal mucosa and help restore its function, have an anti-inflammatory effect on intestinal epithelium, protect against gastric and intestinal ulcers. In addition, they have a relaxing effect on smooth muscles and have a laxative effect.
Active ingredients in a daily dose (2 capsules):
- 400 mg – Mucosave®FG complex Extracts of cladodia opuntia indica and olive leaves;
- 150 mg – licorice root extract deglycyrrhizinated (removal of glycyrrhizin);
- 100 mg – L-Glutamine from corn.
How to use
1 capsule of Ginerra twice a day during or after meals to protect gastrointestinal mucosa.
Country of production
How to buy Ginerra?
Acquisition of products is possible using a special discount card.
Registration of discount card
Please carefully read the terms of registration using the referral link:
- Clicking this link, you confirm your desire to join Coral Club in Liga Rymer-Jonikane’s structure, who becomes your consultant/sponsor;
- By clicking on this link, you confirm your desire to receive information about the company’s products, the concept of health of its application and the principles of the company’s work in English.
After registration, you receive the number of the discount card, which will give you a 20% discount (for an unlimited period of time) for all products, purchasing in one of the Coral Club stores or on the Internet.
You can contact us for the consultation.