ParaFight is a broad spectrum anti-parasitic product. The concept is based on well-known antihelmintic herbs that effectively help optimize the function of the gastrointestinal tract and helps expel parasites.
- ParaFight supplement is effective against a variety of dangerous parasitic worms and suppresses pathogenic bacteria and yeast. It is highly effective as a preventive treatment for helminths and protozoa.
- This supplement enhances detoxification and improves intestinal mobility to move actively.
- The product has a healing effect on the gastrointestinal tract and overall health. It is a highly beneficial supplement when used alongside treatment of gastrointestinal tract problems.
The action of the active ingredients
Black Walnut Hulls and Black Walnut Leaves – are a source of tannins, organic acids, coumarins, glycosides, flavonoids, essential oils; vitamins C, B1 and F, minerals, and most importantly juglone. The amount found in the hulls is far greater than that found in the leaves and other parts of the plant. Juglone actively inhibits pathogenic bacteria and Candida fungus; improves bowel function, and softens stools. Flavonoids and tannins relax the smooth muscle tissues; reduce irritation and inflammation of the mucous membranes, and accelerates their healing.
Tansy – is a source of essential oil, whose main components include thujone, camphene, camphor, thujol, borneol, pinene, flavonoids; and phenol carbonic acid, etc. The components of tansy essential oil have a paralysing effect on giardia, roundworms, pinworms and other parasites in various organs, suppressing their reproduction and reducing their toxic effects on the body.
Gentian root – has proven to be an effective natural antihelmintic. The gentiopicrin found in the plant can kill one of the most dangerous parasites, Tohosara canis, in its early stages of development. This parasite damages the lungs, liver, eyes, often leading to the development of gastritis and severe allergies.
Red Thyme – is a source of thymol, which is especially effective against hookworm and other exotic worms such as the American hookworm and the whipworms, often found in the large intestines of pets.
Black cumin – boosts the immune system, thereby helping with a broad variety of medical conditions including parasitic infections.
Elm bark, Sage leaf, and Oregano leaf – supplement the antihelmintic ingredients of the product with anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, and astringent properties. These plants contain tannins, catechins, and flavonoids, which help deal with bloating, heaviness in the stomach while minimizing putrefaction and fermentation in the intestines.
Black Walnut leaf, Slippery Elm bark extract, Chamomile flower extract, Gentian root extract, Clove fruit extract, Black Walnut hull extract, Tansy flower extract, Black Cumin seed, Althea root, Mint leaf extract, Red Thyme leaf extract, Sage leaf extract, Oregano leaf extract, оther ingredients.
Take one capsule a day with a meal.
Read also: The antiparasitic program for adults
How to buy a ParaFight?
Acquisition of products is possible using a special discount card.
Registration of discount card
Please carefully read the terms of registration using the referral link:
- Clicking on this link, you confirm your desire to join the Coral Club in structure Dzintars Kalnins, which becomes your Referee/consultant;
- By clicking on this link, you confirm your desire to receive information about the company’s products, the concept of health of its application and the principles of the company’s work in English.
After registration, you receive the number of the discount card, which will give you a 20% discount (for an unlimited period of time) for all products, purchasing in one of the Coral Club stores or on the Internet.
You can contact me for the consultation.