Every 5th people in the world is infected with parasites
According to the World Health Organization, 19.5% of the world’s population (1.5 billion) are infected with parasites. It is every fifth inhabitant of the world.
There are 150 different types of parasites (worms) in the human body, from worms and ticks to toxocars, ascarids and tapeworms. Worms, at different stages of their development, can reside in various human organs – not only in the intestinal tract, but also in the lungs, liver, pancreas and even the brain.
Parasitic infections can disguise themselves as known diseases, making them difficult to recognize and diagnose.
To detect the presence of parasites, attention should be paid to the following symptoms:
- Illness, weakness, fatigue;
- Allergy (skin rash, cough, asthma attacks);
- Snoring or brushing at night;
- Decreased or increased appetite;
- Nausea, vomiting without poisoning, abdominal pain;
- Itching in the anus;
- Asymptomatic fever;
- Diarrhea or constipation;
- Weight loss with good appetite;
- Muscle and joint pain without exercise;
- Enlarged lymph nodes.
Sources of helmints
How do parasites enter our body?
- Dirty hands. You can become infected not only from your own hands, but also through the hands of vendors or catering staff.
- Public places. In public transport, the use of common wardrobe rooms in theaters and restaurants by touching the door handles;
- Money is a “storehouse” of parasites and their larvae;
- Poor quality processed food. Poorly washed fruits, vegetables, salads, insufficiently cooked or unprocessed meat and fish, incorrectly prepared caviar;
- Insects. Blood-sucking insects can carry worm larvae;
- Open bathing areas. When swimming, the parasite larvae penetrate the skin, wounds or mucous membranes. Water with parasite larvae can accidentally enter the mouth;
- Unboiled water. Lamblia larvae are found even in chlorinated tap water;
- Pets. Animal hair is a “storehouse” of worm eggs. Worm eggs that fall out of the wool remain viable for up to 6 months and enter the digestive tract by hand through dust, toys, carpets, underwear and bedding. Dog with wet breathing disperses eggs up to 5 meters (cat – up to 3 meters). Pet feces containing worm eggs dry out and are carried by the wind. On the street or in the park, worm eggs can be inhaled along with the dust;
- Open food products sold on the street (for example, street-baked waffles, burgers, ice cream, etc.).
The risk of getting parasites is for people with:
- Decreased immunity;
- Gallbladder diseases;
- Imbalance in the intestinal microflora;
- Reduce stomach acid;
- Disrupted enzymes.
Parasites can enter the body through the mouth, wounds or cuts.
How did the parasites affect the human body?
Parasites (from the Greek language Parasitos – table member) are organisms who live on or inside another organism (host), from which nutrients are obtained. The owner does not benefit from such cohabitation, his body tissues are damaged and general exhaustion occurs. Helminthosis is the most common and massive group of human parasitic diseases.
Coral Club offers a 30-day antiparasitic program for adults – PARASHIELD – which effectively relieves various types of parasites and restores the intestinal microflora.
For deeper body cleansing from parasites, there are extended 2 month antiparasitic program – PARASHIELD PLUS.
Benefits of running an antiparasitic program:
- Getting rid of parasites;
- Purification of the body, elimination of toxins;
- Restoration of the intestinal microflora;
- Improving immunity.
Registration in Coral Club
Please fill out the registration form and you will receive a unique Club Member ID (CCI ID), you will become a Club Member and you will be able to purchase products with a 20% discount and will have access to other benefits.
Registration of discount card
Please carefully read the terms of registration using the referral link:
- Clicking this link, you confirm your desire to join Coral Club in Aiga Finstere’s structure, who becomes your consultant/sponsor;
- By clicking on this link, you confirm your desire to receive information about the company’s products, the concept of health of its application and the principles of the company’s work in English.
You can contact us, if you have any questions.