Coral Taurine is a highly bioactive amino acid that is necessary for overall health. It can be deduced by the fact that taurine is found in almost every vital organ of the body, regardless of a person’s age.
Sources of taurine are entirely of animal origin (meat, eggs, milk, fish, and seafood). In the human body, taurine is a derivative of another amino acid called cysteine, and its synthesis significantly decreases with age. That is why vegetarians and people over 40 should take measures to maintain their taurine levels.
Coral Taurine is necessary:
- those who always sits behind a computer or read a lot
- those who smoke and drink a lot of coffee or other tonics
Action Coral Taurine:
- Significantly improves metabolism and blood flow in the heart muscle
- It reduces the risk of blood “bad” cholesterol
- Acts as an antioxidant
- Holds the right amount of vitamins C, E and the protective protein of glutathione in the body
- It is necessary for stable operation of the biliary system
- It improves brain function, increases concentration, improves memory
- Protect your eyes
- It strengthens bones and circulatory system
- It improves the digestibility of vitamins.
- Breaks down fat cells
- Strengthens the immune system
- It prevents the formation of diabetes
- It displays the excess fluid from the body
- Positive effect on mental health.
The action of the active ingredients
The amino acid (taurine) has a high biological activity, it is very important for the stable operation of the body. This is confirmed by the fact that taurine is present in almost all organs and tissues of the human from the moment of conception to old age.
The sources of taurine – are the products of animal origin are: milk, meat, crab, eggs, squid. It is synthesized in the body from cysteine (another amino acid). Older people who are first exposed to a lack of taurine. In humans, after 40 years of its synthesis decreases significantly. Vegetarians also suffer from a lack of this amino acid, because of their diet.
The presence in the body:
- Taurine is present in almost all organs and tissues of the human being from conception to old age.
- In the developing brain tissue is present in very large quantities.
- The child’s brain is four times more taurine than in adults.
- Taurine – basic amino acid contained in the retina (40-50%).
- The heart muscle also contains more than 50% of taurine.
- Taurine is one of the main constituents of bile.
Many of taurine found in lymphocytes, white blood cells, platelets – white blood cells, which carry out the body’s protective functions.
Why do I need taurine body?
He is able to be synthesized in the body from methionine and cysteine using vitamin B6, but there are times when there is excessive excretion of it, then loss of the body:
- Chemotherapy and radiation exposure
- arrhythmia and ischemic conditions
- intestinal diseases
- excessive alcohol consumption, drug addiction
Effect of taurine on improving athletic performance only studied, but now scientists say with confidence that significant physical activity is clearly affecting the normal operation of the heart muscle. Taurine aims to protect and maintain a healthy state of our “engine”.
Effect of taurine significantly affects children and adults. The active growth and rapid development of the child’s parents happy, and protect the heart with significant physical exertion is very important for athletes.
You know that in the first 4 days after birth in the mother’s milk dramatically increases the content of taurine!
The active growth and rapid development of the little man increases the load on the heart. And that taurine is able to support the body.
The prophylactic doses taurine completely safe, and its therapeutic dose considerably higher – up to 3 g / day.
Eliminate taurine deficiency in the body is necessary also because replacing it with another substance is impossible, as taurine affects so many vital physiological and biochemical processes in the cell.
600 mg of taurine
Auxiliary components: microcellulose, magnesium stearate, capsule (gelatin, water)
Each capsule contains 600 mg of taurine, which is 150% of the recommended daily intake levels.
How to use
Take 1 capsule 2 times a day.
How to buy a Coral Taurine?
Acquisition of products is possible using a special discount card.
Registration of discount card
Please carefully read the terms of registration using the referral link:
- Clicking on this link, you confirm your desire to join the Coral Club in structure Aiga Finstere, which becomes your Referee/consultant;
- By clicking on this link, you confirm your desire to receive information about the company’s products, the concept of health of its application and the principles of the company’s work in English.
After registration, you receive the number of the discount card, which will give you a 20% discount (for an unlimited period of time) for all products, purchasing in one of the Coral Club stores or on the Internet.
You can contact us, if you have any questions.