Metastick – restoring your native microflora
Our well-being, as well as our body functions, depend on our intestinal health. The intestinal is the largest organ by mass (the total length of the intestine in an adult is 7-9 m). The intestinal produces more than 90% of the happiness hormone 5-HTP, serotonin, and it is where 70% of immune cells are born and located. Most of the microflora of the whole body is found in the intestinal, which is about 3 kg.
What we know about microflora?
- Each person’s is unique, like fingerprints. Even the microflora of identical twins, with the same genotype, is only about 20% similar;
- It plays a role in synthesizing B-group vitamins;
- There are about 38 trillion microorganisms, which is 8 trillion more than the number of cells in the body;
- Its ability to provide protection diminishes with age.
Over 2 million people in the US suffer from an imbalanced microflora
Your body is full of colonies of harmless bacteria known as microbiota. Most of these bacteria have a positive effect on your health and contribute to your body’s natural processes.
But when one of these bacterial colonies is out of balance, it can lead to dysbiosis causing:
- abdominal pain;
- weaker immunity;
- emotional instability;
- premature aging.
How we usually take care of our intestinal microflora
- Prebiotics. Non-digestible substances that are essentially food for probiotics;
- Probiotics. Living microorganisms, when applied in adequate amounts, improve health;
- Synbiotics. The combination of probiotics and prebiotics.
What happens when you use probiotics?
The living probiotic microorganisms (lacto- and bifidobacteria) secrete certain useful organic acids, vitamins and substances with antibacterial properties.
The combination of these substances is called metabiotics (active metabolites); they have biological activity and can take part in the biochemical process, thereby improving the probiotics environment.
Metabiotics (or post-biotics) are a new generation of products that help the intestinal microflora to do its job properly. Metabiotics are ready-made active metabolites (products of life or metabolism) of probiotic organisms or their structural components, which directly or indirectly have beneficial effects on the body.
- Take effect immediately;
- Do not contain live microorganisms resistant to acidic digestive juices;
- Do not require special storage conditions;
- Don’t conflict with the body’s microbiota can be taken with antibiotics;
- Activate natural healthy microflora growth.
What’s the difference between probiotics and metabiotics?
Metabiotics and probiotics they act synergistically, restoring intestinal microflora.
- Do not contain live microorganisms;
- Activate the growth of your own microflora;
- Resistant to acidic digestive juices;
- Do not require special storage conditions;
- Can be taken in conjunction with antibiotics.
- Living microorganisms;
- Improve the qualitative composition of microflora;
- Sensitive to acidic digestive juices and damaged by antibiotics;
- Often require strict storage conditions.
Recommendations for taking probiotics, metabiotics or a combination, dependents on the goal
A Coral Club focus on gut health and create solutions inspired by nature and based on scientific research.
The newest way to support digestion and immunity – metabiotics from Coral Club in the form of single portion sticks. A new generation product for fast and effective support of microflora.
Benefits of Metastick
Metastick will help:
- Maintain a balanced Intestinal Microflora;
- Support digestion and nutrient absorption;
- Normalize stool;
- Promote a healthier metabolism;
- Boost your immune system.
Metastick is for those who:
- Aren’t following a healthy diet most of the time;
- Need to improve their eating habits;
- Experience too much stress;
- Occasionally drink too much alcohol;
- Want to have better appetite control.
Metastick’s active ingredients help restore your body’s native intestinal microflora.
Metastick acts immediately right after ingestion:
- The components of this metabiotic pass through the aggressive environment of the stomach and enter the intestines unaltered and unharmed;
- The synergistic action of the ingredients activates the growth of your body’s own microflora.
The action of the active ingredients
Liquid substrates* of Lactobacillus Plantarum metabolites from orange peel extracts and Korean kimchi cabbage
Traditional Southeast Asian foods, orange and kimchi, are useful “foods” for probiotics, which release a variety of different metabolites thanks to these nutritions.
So, orange and kimchi were chosen as a substrate for Lactobacillus plantarus.
*A substrate is a nutrient medium for the growth and development of living microorganisms.
Banana peel extract
Fructooligosaccharides and soluble fiber are food for the intestine’s own healthy bacteria and help increase their activity and support lipid and carbohydrate metabolism.
Vitamin B6 is important for normal liver function, absorption of vitamin B12, regulation of digestive enzymes, and is necessary for the nervous and cardiovascular systems. Intestinal microflora disorder often leads to a lack of vitamin B6, because food absorption and endogenous synthesis occurs in intestines.
Vitamin B6 regulates the work of digestive enzymes and is also necessary for:
- A proper functioning liver;
- Absorbing vitamin B12;
- Your nervous and cardiovascular systems.
1 sticky bag (20ml) contains:
- Banana Paradise pulp extract – 10 g
- Lactobacillus plantarum metabolites aqueous substrate
- Orange peel extract (TCI507) – 2.5 g
- Aqueous substrate of Lactobacillus plantarum metabolites from Korean kimchi (TCI378) – 2.5 g
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) – 2 mg
The product is soya-free, gluten-free and GMO-free. The product contains lecithin from sunflower, not soya.
How to use
Adults: take 1-2 single portion sticks a day immediately before meals. Mix the contents of one stick in half a cup (100 ml) of water or juice. Continue for 15-30 days.
Use with caution in cases of gastritis and/or peptic and duodenal ulcers, hyperacidity and only with meals, avoiding empty stomachs.
It is advised to take a 1-2 month break between courses.
It is not recommended to take with milk and simultaneously with antacids.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Suitable for adults aged 18 years and above.
Metastick can be combined with any Coral Club product, except laxatives and the Program 2 Colo-Vada Plus and Colo-Vada Light.
Country of production
How to buy Metastick?
Acquisition of products is possible using a special discount card.
Registration of discount card
Please carefully read the terms of registration using the referral link:
- Clicking this link, you confirm your desire to join Coral Club in Liga Rymer-Jonikane’s structure, who becomes your consultant/sponsor;
- By clicking on this link, you confirm your desire to receive information about the company’s products, the concept of health of its application and the principles of the company’s work in English.
After registration, you receive the number of the discount card, which will give you a 20% discount (for an unlimited period of time) for all products, purchasing in one of the Coral Club stores or on the Internet.
You can contact us for the consultation.