Sun-kissed, beautiful and healthy in SUMMER (liver problems)
In spring, along with bird songs, people slowly begin to take off their winter clothes. Everyone loves the warm spring air. Especially men are happy about it, because women are starting to look so charming… During this time, something happens in the body that makes you feel completely different! Wants to fly, run and do something fun! But something else is happening – freckles, allergies, fatigue, bad tanning and other unpleasant things appear that prevent you from fully enjoying this nice long-awaited time of the year! Why is this happening? The sun is to blame for the freckles, will you say? Unfortunately, this answer is wrong! Or, to be more precise, it is only partially correct.
The correct answer is – freckles appear because your LIVER does not cope with the load. Sounds interesting – why exactly the freckles testify to it and what has it got to do with the liver? THEN – it is the liver that is the organ on which our pigmentation depends. If it is overloaded or dirty – freckles and other pigment spots appear on the skin.
When a baby is born, there are no pigment spots on his skin. You can disagree with me and say that some children already have freckles from childhood, but they appear when the child has been in the sun and indicate that, unfortunately, parents have inherited liver problems. Also, grandmothers, if you look closely, have a lot more pigment spots than young girls, right? As far as the world is concerned, it is summer that puts the greatest strain on our LIVER and gallbladder, because at this time liver has the hardest time doing its job functions. So, we are carefully watching for signs that may indicate liver problems.
Liver problems symptoms
Freckles (we’ve already talked about it), brown or reddish spots, yellowing of the skin.
Vitiligo, or vice versa – the absence of pigmentation. The causes of the disease are unknown, but one thing is known – the liver is to blame. Doctors do not treat the fault, but it has been proven that removing lamblias from the liver leads to recovery without medical intervention. Some experts believe that helminths are the ones to blame, which disrupt the function of endocrine glands and stop the absorption of copper. In this case, the problem disappears during the body cleaning.
The liver plays an important role in the carbohydrate metabolism that regulates sugar levels. The liver is the one that cleanses the blood, if the liver is unable to clean the blood – the blood is dirty, thick, cloudy, and as a result the body begins increase pressure. And in general, heart rhythm problems are often liver problems – there is usually nothing to do with the heart, you just need to cleanse and restore the liver.
Scientists have found that the liver performs 500 different functions, and it filters 2.5 tons of blood a day!
Cholesterol. Vascular atherosclerosis
Wise doctors know that high cholesterol can be the result of poor liver function because the liver is unable to cleanse. And also because collagen (protein) is synthesized in the liver. Protein is the transport of all nutrients to the cell! If there is no transport – the liver does not synthesize the nutrients and they doesn’t absorb in the blood. So, it means the sugar wanders somewhere, the fat (cholesterol) wanders where it happens – it is not taken to the cell. And here comes the bad cholesterol. That is why cholesterol-lowering drugs should not be taken under any circumstances – liver function should be normalized first.
Immune system disorders, frequent colds
Do you know why people get sick most often in the spring? You think it’s a vitamin deficiency? Wrong. You can eat as many vitamins as you want until your liver is working, you can “catch” viruses, so to speak, “out of the blue”.
Nausea, intestinal disorders, gallstones
The liver excretes 1.5 liters of bile per day, which participates in the digestive process, distributes fat. It is in the spring that people complain of right-sided pain. Women in middle age in particular suffer from this tendency to be overweight. Painkillers are a short-term solution. In the meantime, the person is living with a chronic disease (cholecystitis…, etc.).
Itchy skin, allergy
Dandelions are not to blame for blooming dandelions. The liver is a detoxifying organ and you are in a condition that is unable to excrete these foreign substances. The liver must be able to excrete alcohol, hormones, drugs, neutralize lead, mercury, as well as all the harmful substances that enter them with blood from the colon.
When there are not enough enzymes in the body to neutralize thyroid hormones, hyperthyroidism develops – accelerated thyroid function. In short, you become overly active with a tendency to sweat a lot. This process is also controlled by the liver. If the liver allows the accumulation of female hormones, men will have breast enlargement, feminine obesity, hair loss and testicular atrophy.
Poor liver function lowers oncotic blood pressure. This means that blood comes from below, which the liver should filter, but the liver is dirty, it is unable to filter the blood. As a result, the liquid part of the blood enters the tissues and edema develops.
Varicose veins. Arthritis, osteoarthritis. Organ sagging
Collagen is synthesized in the liver, which is both a building material and an adhesive. Collagen shapes and glues all the body’s cells, as well as provides elasticity and strength to all organ tissues. It consists of our blood vessels, ligaments, tendons and cartilage. Collagen synthesis has been shown to decrease by 1% each year at this age. It is completely useless to perform surgeries or smear various greases on the feet. Until the liver is normalized, there will be bad veins, ligaments and, by the way, the skin as well, because it also consists of collagen.
If this problem does not seem to be related to the liver, then unfortunately you’re wrong. The problem stems from a protein synthesis disorder for which the liver is responsible.
Nervous system disorders. Bad mood. Fatigue. Depression. Mental illness (schizophrenia, etc.). Psychiatrists have their hands full in the spring. In milder cases, liver problems may cause tiredness or mild depression. I would not even want to talk about more serious cases.
Unfortunately, these are not the only problems that can result from liver problems. I would also like to mention physical weakness, drowsiness, peeling skin, hair loss, accelerating the aging process. A woman with a healthy liver won’t have their menopause developed at the age of 40 or 50. At best, it can occur in 70-80 years. For men, it’s andropause – that’s when testosterone or male hormones become inactive.
And another very important fact – enzymes, vitamins, fatty acids and other substances vital for your life are synthesized in the liver! The liver is a reservoir of trace elements. It accumulates iron, zinc, etc., and stores fat-soluble vitamins such as A, D, E and K, as well as water-soluble vitamins C and B12, nicotinic acid and folic acid. The result of liver problems is that these substances will be synthesized in insufficient amounts in your body with all the consequences that come with it, no matter how good food you eat or how many supplements you take!
Enemies of the liver:
- Antibiotics and other chemicals;
- Alcohol (including beer);
- Fatty, fried, dried food, meat;
- Dairy products (except sour milk);
This are all bad news, but there are some VERY GOOD NEWS as well! The liver can be restored even if only 3% of it is left. Because the liver regenerates, like everything else in the body. It takes around 4 – 5 months depending on the recovery program, lifestyle and age!
To improve the liver, you must start with the water! With live, alkaline, biologically active water.
The next thing to understand is that the liver will never be healthy until we have a dirty gut!
- First, the intestinal tract must be cleaned;
- Second, you have to clean your liver.
Liver and gallbladder reconstruction program
1. Preparation (1 month)
The goal is to activate the body’s internal resources. Because you should not immediately go to war with heavy artillery, because you need to prepare your body at the beginning.
For this purpose you can use “Healthy Start” kit. Read more about the program.
2. Deep cleansing (1.5 months)
Purpose – to support the function of the excretory organs, to initiate an active antiparasitic effect, to neutralize toxins, to protect the gallbladder, to normalize the activity of the intestinal tract.
a) Stage 1 (14 days)
Well, here’s the heavy artillery being put to the rescue. The attack of parasites at this stage takes place from all sides in several rounds! They leave the body straightway. During this fight – skin rashes, nasal discharge, cough – may occur, which directly indicates the effectiveness of the actions taken. Everything would be fine, but one Colo-Vada Plus will not be enough to get rid of toxins and parasites to the maximum, as well as completely restore the liver! So the main thing is not to stop and go further!
- Coral Mine: 30 ml per 1 kg body weight per day on an empty stomach, preferably warm;
- Silver Max: 1 tablespoon on an empty stomach in the morning;
- Colo-Vada Plus
b) Stage 2 (1 month)
If after Stage 1 the parasites still had any expectations, then after 2 months of antiparasitic program they have no illusions of staying in the body. This complex of products neutralizes toxins, cleanses the liver and gallbladder, improves the functioning of the intestinal tract, depriving parasites of any desire to multiply. It is important to note that the products listed affect all types of protozoa and helminths.
- Coral Mine: 30 ml per 1 kg body weight per day on an empty stomach.
- Assimilator: during meals 1 – 3 times a day depending on the menu (less for vegetarians, more for carnivores).
- Lax-Max: 1 capsule 3 times a day with food.
- Black Walnut Leaves: 1 capsule 2 times a day in the morning and evening
- Garlic Extract: 1 capsule 3 times a day with meals.
- Coral Artichoke: 2 capsules 2 times daily before meals.
In addition to liver cleansing, you can optionally drink:
- Coral Lecithin: 2 capsules 2 times a day, with meals in the morning and evening.
- FanDetox: 1 pack 2 times a day, drink as a tea.
3. Recovery (1 month)
Purpose: to provide the body with microelements and vitamins, normalize the intestinal microflora, improve the function of the gallbladder, intestinal tract and liver, improve the functions of the locomotor system, restore immunity.
- Coral Mine: 30 ml per 1 kg body weight per day on an empty stomach;
- Super-Flora: 2 caps. 2 times a day for 20-30 min. before meals;
- MSM: 1 caps. 2 times a day for 30 min. after eating;
- Assimilator: during meals 1 – 3 times a day depending on the menu (less for vegetarians, more for carnivores);
- Activin: 2 tablets 2 times a day in the morning and evening;
- Coral Lecithin: 2 tbsp. 2 times a day in the morning and evening;
- Hi-Fiber: 2 times daily.
Beautiful and healthy tan
When the intestinal tract and the liver are clean, you can start to think about a beautiful tan.
Sunburn itself is a protection against free radicals (Free radicals are unstable molecules that injure our cells. Starting with cell membranes, which are the cell envelope, finally to the cell nucleus. And free radicals are a major cause of aging). The liver is what makes melanin. Melanin (tan) is a protective filter from the sun. And the liver produces melanin only when it is healthy, clean and has all the necessary substances for melanin synthesis.
In summer, we have two main tasks:
- We have already clarified the first task, so the liver needs to be strengthened so that it can function properly.
- Protect yourself from free radicals. As a result of the effects of ultra violet (UV) rays, we receive a huge number of free radicals, and in addition, immunity is reduced, as immune cells mostly go to neutralize free radicals. Free radicals must be protected with antioxidants. Usually we can get them from fruits, vitamins. But nowadays we can only buy fruits full of chemicals if it is not grown in our own garden. But if we want to protect ourselves in today’s world, we must act.
- The first antioxidant is Coenzyme Q10, which can be used in various shock conditions. The inventor of Q10 has even been awarded the Nobel Prize.
Q10 is an energy substrate that is part of cell microchondria. Mitochondria are the ones who provide energy potential to an organ. And one of the most important organs is liver, then comes kidneys, heart, pancreas and brain. And it is the mitochondria (coenzyme ATF) that produce 97% of the energy.
- H-500 is the world’s strongest, natural antioxidant. These are nanocluster technologies that scientists have been working on for around 90 years. This is a unique formula which is made of rice husks. The difference between H-500 and the usual antioxidant is that by neutralizing the free radical, H-500 does not turn into a free radical itself, but into silicon, magnesium, potassium and sodium, the four elements of the body that need it. It is silicon or hydrogen energy. If we are exposed to intense ultra violet (UV) rays (for example, in Turkey), then you can use 6-8 capsules of H-500.
Only if a person has poor health, he or she should not drink that many capsules on the first day. It must be a gradual process, by slowly increasing the amount of capsules till 6 to 8. H-500 antioxidant is equivalent to 52 kilograms of cabbage, or 10,000 freshly squeezed carrot juice.
- The first antioxidant is Coenzyme Q10, which can be used in various shock conditions. The inventor of Q10 has even been awarded the Nobel Prize.
From which substances can melanin be synthesized?
Melanin can be synthesized from: beta carotene, vitamins A, C and E, and amino acids.
Products for perfect tan
- Premium Spirulina contains micro macronutrients, beta-carotene, vitamin E and amino acids. Spirulina can be eaten/drinken 5×2 per day. Chlorella can also be chosen.
- Liposomal Vitamin C.
- Amino acids can be found in Protivity, Daily Delicious Beauty Shake (collagen, all vitamins and minerals for beautiful skin and body).
Skin protection from the outside
Before going out in the sun, it is advisable to exfoliate the old skin two days in advance to get a nice tan. And this can be done with bath salt with H-500. You can take a bath or rub with salt (except for the face) and stand a little. Bath salt with microhydrin perfectly scrubs old skin, removes toxins from the skin and greatly alkalizes the body through the skin.
For facial skin, you can use a facial scrub with coffee extract and oil from the Privilege series.
Right before going into the sun, you can apply Emu oil which is a 100% natural UV filter. In summer, Emu oil protects the connective tissue from sun burning, while in winter – from freezing. Emu oil is the No.1 remedy for restoring burnt skin.
And I would like to remind you that only permanence ensures the result. This means constant and regular adherence to the whole concept of health, which ensures the renewal of the body within 3-4 years!
I wish everyone to be healthy, beautiful and enjoy the summer in its full glory!
How to buy the products?
Acquisition of products is possible using a special discount card.
Registration of discount card
Please carefully read the terms of registration using the referral link:
- Clicking this link, you confirm your desire to join Coral Club in Aiga Finstere’s structure, who becomes your consultant/sponsor;
- By clicking on this link, you confirm your desire to receive information about the company’s products, the concept of health of its application and the principles of the company’s work in English.
After registration, you receive the number of the discount card, which will give you a 20% discount (for an unlimited period of time) for all products, purchasing in one of the Coral Club stores or on the Internet.
You can contact us, if you have any questions.